We have been supporting our clients for almost 30 years in all aspects of the rapidly changing world of the music industry; from music making to bringing music to the market.
We can assist you in founding your own music label or by analysing your record contract. From that small gig to the big stage, we support artists, composers and producers, as well as record companies and music publishers on a national and international level.
Due to our years of experience in the entertainment industry we know what 360-degree marketing is. We can utilise our networks to put you in contact with the film and advertising industry. From merchandising to the GEMA and GVL we will competently advise and support you.
Our services include:
A. Founding a band / label / publishers:
- Advice on the choice of legal form
- Drafting and analysis of the partnership agreement / memorandum of association / articles of association
- Media-specific employment law
- Registration with licensing and collecting societies
B. Project support and assistance with production and distribution
- Digital rights management
- Drafting and analysis of music contracts:
- Collection agreements (GEMA / GVL)
- Publishing and sub-publishing agreements
- Music publishing agreements
- Take-over contracts (artists, producers and bands)
- Sampling and re-mix contracts
- Sales and distribution agreements
- Label agreements
- Events and artist support contracts
- Video clip production agreements
- Film composers and soundtrack agreements
- Management of artists
- Advice to producers and record labels
- Protection of names and titles of works
- Artist social insurance
C. Compilation and distribution
- Online and shop distribution agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- Personality licensing
Our specialist German lawyer, Rafaela Wilde is available to answer your questions. Call us on 0221 / 951 563 0 (Beratung bundesweit).