We have over 30 years of experience in the area of events law. From rock concerts to trade union conferences, from evening events to European tours, partner Rafaela Wilde and her team can utilise their in-depth knowledge of the events industry to give you the advice you need.
We can draft the contracts needed to help you organise and run a successful event; or we can support you in asserting you rights. WILDE BEUGER SOLMECKE provides individual tailor-made legal advice based on our flexibility to react to the conceptional and organisational needs of our clients.
We will advise you step-by-step to help you reach your goals.
Our services include:
A. Founding an events agency:
- Advice on the choice of legal form for an events agency
- Drafting the partnership agreement / memorandum of association / articles of association and directors’ service agreements
- Branch-specific employment law
B. Planning and overseeing an event
- Drafting and analysis of event contracts:
- Concert and performance contracts
- Artist and engagement contracts
- Management and agency contracts
- Event-specific employment law
- Naming rights contracts
- Rental and lease agreements
- Leasing agreements
- Sub-contractor contracts
- Exhibition participation contracts
- Cooperation contracts
- Preferred-partner contracts
- Incentive and travel contracts
- Marketing and sponsorship contracts
- Enforcement of contractual rights
- Permits and official authorisation
- Protection of minors at events
- Advice on liability and insurance risks
- Negotiations with collection societies (GEMA / GVL)
- Advice on artists’ social contributions
- Advice on copyright and competition law
- Neighbour and environment protection
- Advice on presentation in the media and reporting
Our specialist German lawyer, Rafaela Wilde is available to answer your questions. Call us on 0221 / 951 563 0 (Beratung bundesweit).