Exercising company management functions comes with high social and financial responsibility.
The legal position of executives within a company is weaker than that of employees. It is important to secure a strong position when negotiating an executive’s service contract and to restrict personal liability to a minimum.
As a leader with responsibility, you should also be aware of your rights and responsibilities.
The law firm WILDE BEUGER SOLMECKE can advise you on a proposed service contract, your rights and duties as an executive, dismissal or resignation procedures and personal liability in the case of insolvency.
We represent and advise boards of directors, executives and top managers in all employment law areas. Whether out-of-court or contentious, we provide legal advice on the following employment law matters:
- Analysis and advice on service contracts
- Fixed and variable remuneration
- Continued remuneration in cases of illness
- Continuity of employment protection
- Contractual severance rights
- Post-termination non-competition clauses
- “Change of control” clauses
- Directors and officers insurance
- Resignation / dismissal
- Limitation of liability
- Indemnity and third party liability insurance
Have you been offered an executive position? Do you have questions about your current position, the risks attached to it or your rights and duties as a director? We are here to help. Michael Beuger and his expert team are available daily from 8:00-20:00 to answer your questions. Call us on 0221 / 951 563 0 (Beratung bundesweit).