Competition law encompasses a range of legislation aimed at restricting unfair commercial practices and fostering a healthy competitive business environment. It includes anti-trust legislation, legislation on unfair competition, as well as specialised legislation such as the German Telemedia Act, the German Pharmaceuticals Act, the German Price Quotation Act and the German Fixed Book Price Act.
Competition law lays out general rules which aim to protect commercial products and services. Businesses, competitors, consumers and other market actors are protected from unfair practices and fair competition is facilitated. Under competition law businesses are largely free to pursue infringements of their rights.
The law firm WILDE BEUGE SOLMECKE has extensive experience in advising businesses in all areas of competition law and has also specialised in online infringements. We will be happy to advise you on how to make your business compliant with competition regulations and how you can enforce your rights against competitors who operate unfairly.
Our lawyers are available to advise your business in all areas of competition law:
Our services in competition law:
- Support and development of marketing and advertising strategies
- Support in bringing products to market and distribution
- Drafting contracts
- Legal assessment of competitor marketing strategies
- Legal assessment of business profiles, including online profiles
We will also support your business in competition disputes:
- Pursuit and prevention of competition law infringements
- Warning letters, injunction proceedings and court proceedings
- Modified declarations to cease and desist, statements of defence, settlement negotiations
Would you like to receive general advice on competition law? Have you received a warning letter for having infringed competition regulation? Are your rights being infringed by the unfair practices of a competitor? We are here to help you! German lawyer Christian Solmecke and his expert team are available to answer your questions. Call us for an initial free consultation on 0221 / 951 563 0 (Beratung bundesweit).