Since the successful launch of the music channel VIVA in 1993 we have been supporting various projects for the past 18 years. Our activities have included founding and providing a licensing solution for a niche channel, expanding the reach and use of new technologies and monitoring legal and regulatory developments in media and broadcasting law.
Our clients benefit from our excellent contacts in State media institutes and in the area of media policy. With years of experience in negotiating with cable and satellite providers and with content providers, we are able to offer quick and easy solutions.
We can provide you with tailored assistance and support you in reaching your target audience whether it be through web TV, IPTV, DVBT – HbbTV or DAB and web radio.
Our services include:
A. Broadcaster development:
- Advice on the choice of business form and founding a business
- Broadcasting licence applications
- Advice on intellectual property in web TV and other legal questions
- Advice to local and regional broadcasters
B. Project support and assistance with operation and expansion of broadcasters
- Agreements with cable and satellite providers
- Media-specific employment contracts (employment or contractor)
- Advice, analysis and evaluation of licence agreements with licensing and collecting societies
- Legal assistance with regulation and programming principles
- Advice in the area of media and protection of minors
- Advice on complaints about programming
- Drafting interview agreements
- Advice on press and the rights of personality
- Production service agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Product placement / sponsoring / plugging / specialist advertising
- Advertising and marketing agreements
- Ancillary rights and merchandising analysis
- Management of contracts and agreements
Our specialist German lawyer, Rafaela Wilde is available to answer your questions. Call us on +49 (0) 221 / 951 563 0.