WILDE BEUGER SOLMECKE is your partner in planning and implementing your advertising campaign. Whether in print, on TV or via viral marketing and product placement, you can be creative and we will do the rest.
We can advise you in all aspects of advertising law, whether you a planning a poster campaign or want to use social media.
Our services include:
Advice on copyright law
- Legally securing advertising concepts and corporate identity
- Analysis of competitors’ advertising strategies
- Legal advice on your social media profiles
- Legal advice on gambling, drafting participation rules
- Analysis of legal limitations, in particular within EU directives
- Comparative advertising and deception
- Protection of minors
- Data protection
- Price in accordance with the pricing directive and labelling obligations
- Discounts and giveaways
- Product placement
- Regulations as to sincerity
- Unfair competition rules
- Product-specific regulation
- Media-specific regulation
- European competition law
- Drafting and analysis of licensing agreements
- Advice on e-commerce
Our specialist German lawyer, Rafaela Wilde is available to answer your questions. Call us on +49 (0) 221 / 951 563 0.