Commercial matters play a role in every aspect of a business’ development.
Commercial law is the body of law that governs the relations between businesses involved in commercial transactions. It covers a wide range of areas including: agency, distribution, commercial contracts and unfair terms, standard terms and conditions, national and international sale of goods and supply of services, carriage by land and sea, guarantees and manufacturer product liability, unfair trading and bills of exchange.
The law firm WILDE BEUGER SOLMECKE has been supporting small, medium-sized and larger companies on commercial matters for over 25 years.
Whether drafting distribution agreements or advising on the law of agency, our extensive experience of the online-market coupled with our in-depth knowledge of the traditional company and commercial environment make us an invaluable and reliable partner for your company.
Our commercial law services include:
- Formation of contract
- Drafting and reviewing service contracts and employment contracts
- Advising on the law of agency
- Advising on e-commerce matters
- Drafting, reviewing and updating standard terms and conditions
- Drafting, reviewing and updating supply and distribution agreements
- Enforcement of rights and defending claims
- Support during the service provision phase and advice on non-performance
- Severance claims and commission
- Product liability and damages
- Enforcement of and defence against competition bans
- Court representation in enforcing and defending claims
For advice on commercial law matters and more information on our commercial law services, contact our team of German lawyers on +49 (0) 221 / 951 563 0 or use our contact form.