File Sharing Special
When it comes to file sharing we have published and released over 100 articles and videos on our website. Below is an overview of the help we offer in file-sharing cases:
- Immediate assistance: If a copyright infringement warning letter you have received is making you anxious and stressed, don’t delay – call our hotline +49 (0) 221 / 951 563 0 for immediate assistance and competent advice. The hotline is open 7 days a week between 8 and 20.
- An overview: A detailed overview of file-sharing is available in our free 74 page eBook “Handbuch Filesharing” (6 MB pdf, available in German). This book contains almost all the information you need to be able to understand file sharing.
- Frequently asked questions: If you have specific questions about file sharing, it is worth browsing our Frequently Asked Questions. Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
- Active law firms: Here we have listed the law firms in Germany which are active in the area of file sharing and who regularly send copyright infringement warning letters. Follow the link for each law firm for more detailed information.
- Latest case decisions: For the latest information on recent case decisions read our blog entries. We report and comment on the latest case decisions as quickly as possible. Detailed information about the individual law firms which send copyright infringement warning letters can also be found on our blog page.
- Reports in the media: If you would like more information on the legal position we take publicly, you can find our latest interviews and articles and even a 40-mintue TV report.
- A sample statement of defence: Has the law firm begun a court action against you? We have compiled a sample statement of defence with which we have won file-sharing court actions. This sample statement must be modified by a lawyer so that it suits the individual case.
- Our videos: We explain the most important file-sharing questions on our YouTube channel.
If you have any further questions, contact our national hotline on +49 (0) 221 / 951 563 0. Together we can develop an individual strategy for a solid defence.